Wednesday, July 24, 2013

GE Jazz Rims Pretty Thick Tires: What to Do?

Recently had a deal with one of my old mates in a car club.

Got these for a reasonable price:






I've decided to sell the wheels to anyone who needs it. How much do 2011 OEM Jazz 15-inch wheels sell for anyway? However, I still don't know what to do with the tires.

Tires included are GT Champiro 55 at 195/55/15. A piece costs around P3,000 in tire shops around the metro. Two of which are at around 70% tread, and the other pair are at around 90%. 

Option 1: Replace my Falken ZE 502 set with these on my Spoons? I just don't know if it would look good on it.
Option 2: Install these on my 15s steelies? Steelies are just 5.5" wide.
Option 3: Sell the tire set? What's a fair price?

What do you think? Hit the comments to help me decide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment