Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New Plans for Scratchy

It's new year!

With the year of the dragon closing in, let me lay out my plans for Scratchy for next year. Treat this as my wish list for the year. If you want to donate anything, you are most welcome! ;)

1. Have the leaking distributor fixed (leaking from inside).
2. Have my extra P91 ECU chipped.
3. Replace timing belt and all necessary stuff before its too late. (February 25, 2012)
4. Have the tappets and timing adjusted (darn 8Km/L!!!)
5. Have my car tuned by a pro (using my chipped P91 ECU).
6. Have my power windows installed (motors, switches, and sidings waiting for more than a year now).
7. Have my 20yr old battery terminals replaced with something more elegant + battery tie down.
8. Front tower strut bar. (February 18, 2012)
9. Rear lower tie bar.
10. Rear disk brakes (March 24, 2012) + proportioning valve
11. Have my leaking brake master fixed (minor fluid leak) (Supposedly done February 25, but still leaks.)
12. Have my 20yr old clutch master replaced. (February 25, 2012)
13. Replace my transmission oil.

Thirteen things to do/buy for Scatchy. Why 13 you ask?
Well, that's one for a month's salary including 13th month pay! :)

Do you suggest anything more? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment